Marshalltown Crack Pour Pot With Wheels
- Pour pot with wheels
- Durable, 14 gauge welded steel construction
- Fingertip nozzle control
- Adjustable pouring nozzle from 1/2″ down to 3/8″
- Used to apply cold crack sealants
- 2.6 gallon capacity
- Works With Hot Or Cold Crackfiller
- 1/2″ to 3/8″ Reducer Included
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Make the task of filling crack easier and more precise with a Rynoworx Crack Filling Pour Pot. The ergonomic design allows you to precisely fill cracks at walking speed. Having a pour pot comes in handy when working in tight spaces that are challenging with a melter / applicator. With the pour pot you can easily fill cracks in corners and tight spaces with accuracy.
Pour Pot Features
How to Use Pour Pot to Fill Cracks
- Pour your crack filler into the pot.
- Start the flow of material with the fingertip control valve.
- Begin walking forward following the crack with the spout.
- Control the amount of material with the valve or by adjusting your walking speed to ensure the crack fills up.
- Wait for material to dry or use fly-ash to speed the process up and stop tracking of unset material.
- Heat the pour pot with a torch, and open the orifice to melt away the excess crack filler.
|22.86 × 22.86 × 46.99 cm