RY10MS Mastic Applicator
The RY10MS was designed to be filled with hot crack filler from skid or trailer mounted mastic kettles. If you already have a kettle, and are looking for a more efficient way to fill cracks than a pour pot, the RY10MS is for you.
- 10 Gallon Fluid Capacity
- Made w/ 14 Gauge Steel
- Assembled Dimensions – 46.5″ x 31.4″ x 38.9″
- Empty Weight – 139 lbs / 63.2 kg
- Max Capacity Weight – 237 lbs / 107.7 kgs
- Max Fuel Pressure – 30 PSI
- Burner Type – 150,000 BTU / hr Heating Torch
- 5.5″ x 2.5″ Gate Valve
- Manual Agitation
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The RY10MS was designed to load, dispense and maintain hot material directly from skid mounted or trailer mastic kettles.
A slanted, ultra-low-profile design allows you to confidently load mastic material from either the front or right side of the kettle.
Material flow is carefully controlled through a large, rectangular gate valve which places hot material near the centre of an easy-to-swap ultra-heavy duty 8″ square steel shoe.
- Load, transport and apply thousands ofpounds of mastic material per day into alltypes of cracks, seams, joints, or potholes.
- Maintain and clean gate valve and chutewith an included, handlebar mountedclean-out tool.
Reliable & Easy to Opreate
- Large solid-steel wheels equipped with ball-bearings along with dual heavy-duty front castors make maneuvering and filling seams, cracks, or potholes a breeze.
- A rigid 14 gauge powder coated kettle easily keeps material at the application temperature, regardless of climate.
- The on-the-fly valve control paired with the easy-swappable steel shoe enables effortless dispensing and optional spreading of material.
- Handlebar mounted shoe control allows you to lower the shoe during application or keep it raised during transportation
- Handle mounted controls keep the operator further from the hot kettle during operation.
- A slanted kettle promotes loading from the front of the machine, allowing for safer loading and assisting material flow
|Dimensions||99.06 × 121.92 × 51 cm|