JSF Flashing LED Signs – AB-5800
AB-5800 Solar Flashing LED Signs Come in 20W & 40W Solar or AC Powered Options
JSF LED embedded signs bring extra attention to warning signs. When activated, they greatly increase visibility to drivers alerting them to pay close attention to the road ahead. They are available in any standard traffic sign format or even custom signs can be made upon request.
The self contained solar powered system installs easily onto any round pole, telespar, uchannel, or wood post.
Common use cases include:
- Fire Stations
- Parking Lots
- Construction Sites
- Solar powered: Designed to run continuously, each unit is completely self-contained and needs no external power, eliminating electrical bills and expensive trenching. Also available as a Hybrid for AC connectivity.
- Radio controlled: All lights in a pedestrian crossing system are activated by wireless radio-frequency communication; emergency lights can be activated by remote station-mounted transmitter or in-vehicle portable transmitter.
- Adaptable: Available in all sign sizes, shapes and types, with 3M Diamond Grade sheeting and anti-graffiti overlay. Solar engines mount to all pole sizes and types, as well as overhead mounting.
- High Quality: Designed, built and manufactured in Canada.
- Reliable: Energy management system ensures operation under all environmental conditions.
- Flexible: Adjustable flash pattern and activation duration to accommodate varying traffic conditions.
- Simple installation: Pre-assembled parts, quick-connect wiring, no trenching, no power grid connection, can be installed in minutes to minimize traffic disruption.
- Durable: Powder-coated single aluminum enclosure for solar panel and components is compact and discrete, deterring vandalism and enhancing the streetscape. LEDs are potted in milled aluminum pucks for mounting to ensure they will last for years in any environment. Wiring is sheathed under aluminum rails, secured with a marine-grade adhesive, and built to last.
- Reviews (0)