Ennis-Flint 3000 EXTorch Kit For Preformed Thermoplastic Installation
- *Improved power – The 3000 EX torch produces a minimum of 250,000 BTU to improve application times by reducing the heat time required to achieve a satisfactory bond
- *Torch case – Foam padded plastic torch case protects your investment during transport. 25’ long hose with 360° swivel joint that prevents kinking and twisting
- *Spare igniter stored in the trigger guard compartment. Easy replacement without tools or disassembly of the torch
- *Gel-coated comfort grip
- *”Easy Sling” strap helps to reduce user fatigue
- Standard 29” extension from the handle
- Nozzle shape allows for even heating of the material.
- Steady and fan shaped flame reduces scorching and splattering of material
- Adjustable pressure valve allows for simple control of the amount of propane used by the torch
- Gel-coated comfort grip
- Spare igniter stored in the trigger guard compartment
- Nozzle shape allows for even heating of the material
- Foam padded plastic torch case protects your investment during transport
- Reviews (0)
The 3000EX is specially designed for applying preformed thermoplastic pavement markings and adhesives. It can also be used for removal of paint, drying loop detector grooves, removal of cold plastic and temporary tape, shrinking plastic for wrapping, drying road surfaces and for melting snow or ice.