3M™ Stamark™ Removable Pavement Marking Tape (Black A715) 6″ x 120 Yd.
3M™ Stamark™ Removable Black Line Mask A715 is a durable, matte black tape used to cover existing pavement markings during temporary lane shifts on roadways. An aggressive, pressure-sensitive adhesive binds the tape to the pavement but removes easily when the project is complete, without the need for heat or solvents. This line mask tape blends well with existing pavement, helping traffic flow naturally into temporary lanes while minimizing confusion for drivers.
- 6 inches x 120 Yard Roll (8″ & 10″ wide rolls available but not stocked. Contact us for a quote)
- Matte black tape applied over existing pavement markings
- Covers existing lane and edge lines, gore markings, crossovers and skip lines
- Aggressive, pressure-sensitive adhesive bonds the tape to pavement but removes easily
- Black colour blends well with existing pavement to minimize driver confusion
- Effective both day and night
- Colour: Black
- Ideal for masking lane and edge lines, gore markings and crossovers
- Apply to pavement, asphalt, concrete
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
3M A715 Temporary Pavement Tape Specs
|Average Daily Traffic||High, Low, Medium|
|Construction||Black matte finish with skid resistance|
|Performance Features||Removable Adhesive|
|Product Type||Removable Black Line Mask|
|Surface Type||Asphalt, Concrete|
|Dimensions||53 × 53 × 17 cm|
There are no reviews yet.