JSF Dual Sided RRFB – Pedestrian Activated Crosswalk System
AB-9407 Solar RRFB System Comes in 20W & 40W Solar or AC Powered Options
JSF dual sided crosswalk beacons are ideal for crosswalks requiring a bi-directional, enhancement to signage to draw attention to crossing pedestrians. The bright flashing beacons can be seen upto 1/2 mile away. A cost effective addon to any crossing to keep our pedestrians safer.
The self contained solar powered system installs easily onto any round pole, telespar, uchannel, or wood post.
Common use cases include:
- Fire Stations
- Parking Lots
- Construction Sites
- Flexible: Adjustable activation duration to accommodate varying traffic conditions, and 16 network addresses to choose from for synchronized flash. Housings available in yellow, green, black or custom colors.
- Solar powered: Designed to run continuously, each unit is completely self-contained and needs no external power, eliminating electrical bills and expensive trenching. Also available as a Hybrid for AC connectivity.
- Customizable: Modular design allows easy customization, plus our in-house design and engineering team can create solutions for your unique application or functional requirement.
- Simple installation: Pre-assembled parts, quick-connect wiring, no trenching, no power grid connection, can be installed in minutes to minimize traffic disruption.
- Durable: Powder-coated single aluminum enclosure for solar, the cabinet-free design deters vandalism and enhances the streetscape.
- High Quality: Designed and manufactured in North America
- Radio controlled: All lights in a pedestrian crossing system are activated by wireless radio-frequency communication; emergency lights can be activated by remote station-mounted transmitter or in-vehicle portable transmitter.
- Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.