24″ Portable Infrared Asphalt Heater
RynoWorx Infrared Asphalt Heaters can restore asphalt surfaces. With the 2′ portable infrared heater you can heat up and rework the asphalt, or add in additional recycled asphalt and recompact area leaving your asphalt looking like new. The revolutionary infrared heater is a fast, cost effective way to repair cracks, potholes, and imperfections on asphalt.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Why replace asphalt when you can save a ton of money by reheating the surface back to it’s workable form. Simply reheat, rework the softened material, and re-compact the area to restore to a fresh flat sealed surface.
About The Innovative RynoWorx Infrared Asphalt Heater
- The R2X2 runs on propane, and incredibly efficient. You can operate the heater for as little as $1.50 / hr with ideal conditions. That means you can get a full days work out of a standard 20lb tank.
- The heater is engineered to be self contained so it wont be affected by adverse weather, even on very windy days it will stay lit.
- Comes with heat shielded castor wheels and ergonomic adjustable handebars for single person operation, and relocation.
- 750,000 BTU / hr
- Assembled dimensions – 24 x 24″
- Assembled weight – 90 lbs / 40.9 Kg
|Dimensions||92 × 66 × 51 cm|